Zerto for Kubernetes Overview
Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation through a single, scalable platform for cloud data management and protection. Built for enterprise scale, Zerto’s simple, software-only platform uses continuous data protection to converge disaster recovery, backup, and data mobility and eliminate the risks and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. Zerto enables an always-on customer experience by simplifying the protection, recovery, and mobility of applications and data across private, public, and hybrid clouds. Zerto is trusted by over 9,500 customers globally and is powering offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud, and more than 450 managed service providers.
Zerto for Kubernetes integrates continuous backup and disaster recovery into the application deployment lifecycle for containerized applications running on-premises or in the cloud as part of its cloud data management and protection platform. Easily protect and recover any Kubernetes application and its persistent data for accelerated delivery and deployment. Introducing:
- Data protection as code: Purpose-built for Kubernetes, Zerto integrates both backup and disaster recovery into the application deployment lifecycle from day one while enabling rapid development.
- Continuous data protection: Always-on replication provides continuous protection for automated, non-disruptive recovery of containerized applications within and between clusters, datacenters, or clouds. Zerto pioneers a continuous approach to protecting Kubernetes applications that doesn’t rely on legacy approaches such as snapshots. Zerto delivers the performance and simplicity required to successfully protect and recover containerized applications.
- Easily managed via API: Zerto is managed via API, allowing easy integration into existing automation tools used in Kubernetes clusters. Simplifying operations and protection for developers and DevOps engineers.
- Hybrid and multi-cloud: Native support for your Kubernetes environments, no matter where they’re running: on-premises or in the cloud, use Zerto to protect to, from, and between the platform of your choice.
- Environment and application awareness: Protect and recover complex applications as one consistent entity.
- Complete visibility and monitoring: Zerto delivers a centralized view of your entire Kubernetes environment to monitor performance and protection.
- Simple, native workflows: Simple, built-in workflows for any recovery and orchestration scenario designed to streamline operations.